Policies and Governance
Around the world, in our more than 100 locations, Avient is committed to regulatory and legal compliance. It is an important aspect of our commitment to maintaining a well-run, international organization.
To ensure that the information, policies and terms you need are readily available, we have compiled a library of important disclosures and disclaimers in this section, available for review at any time.
Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
If you have trouble finding the terms and conditions you need, contact us — we will get you the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Standard Quality Response - North America
- Global Supplier Quality Manual
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Global Chemical Management Policy
- Global Email Disclaimer
- Avient Canada
- Global Terms and Conditions of Sale
- IT Systems Use Policy
- California Transparency Act Disclosure
- Copyright and Legal Disclaimer
- Chemical Inventories Status
- Classification and Labeling of Chemicals
- Global Food Contact Legislation
- Other Legislation, Regulatory Advice and Documentation
- Avient's Publication of UK Tax Strategy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- PolyOne Tekno Polimer Mühendislik Plastikleri Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (Turkish Legal Entity Information)