Form Fill Seal Packaging for Condiments
As consumer tastes expand to include flavors from the cuisines of other cultures, the variety of condiments competing for consumer attention while on the shelf has grown exponentially. As the condiment market continues to diversify, the need to have distinctive packaging to stand out on the shelf will keep rising.
On-the-go eating is also driving the need for single serve condiment packaging. Brand owners are seeking efficiencies in production and are turning to custom barrier thermoformed packaging for Form-Fill-Seal applications.
- Barrier thermoform sheet for Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) applications
- Custom barrier pre-formed thermoform containers designed to withstand the retort process
- Liquid and masterbatch colorants to provide shelf appeal
- O2 Scavengers that actively scavenging oxygen from sealed packages, increasing shelf life for O2 sensitive products
- TPEs for slit valve dispensing applications fatty food contact regulatory qualification