Color Cosmetic packaging plays a crucial role in communicating brand image
Color Cosmetics are a reflection of your consumer’s personal style. With more and more consumers discovering new cosmetic products through self-discovery environments, color and texture in cosmetic packaging has never been more important in engaging consumers at retail.
- Special color effects for packaging including metallic, pearlescent, marble, granite, and wood effects
- UV additives that deliver protection for your light sensitive products
- High density materials that can deliver a premium feel
- Soft touch TPEs for over molded caps to engage your consumers with tactile elements
- Chemically resistant TPEs and anti-microbial additives for value-added applicators and dispensing
|Chemically Compatible TPEs for Cosmetic Packaging - Application Bulletin||应用公告||Learn how Avient’s chemically compatible Versaflex™ PKG thermoplastic elastomers provide a wide range of tactile finishes and surface textures||视图|