Beverage Packaging Dairy
The increase in single serve dairy products is driving the need for differentiation through package design
Brands are looking to drive value and growth with single serve dairy products, which require more differentiated packaging developed with consumption in mind. UV protection for sensitive dairy products is growing in importance as consumers embrace clear packaging.
- Liquid and masterbatch colorants to provide shelf appeal and product protection
- UV additives that deliver product protection for UV sensitive dairy products
- O2 Scavengers that actively scavenging oxygen from sealed packages, increasing shelf life
- TPE compounds for dairy tubing applications
- Design for shelf-impact and differentiation