Plastic beer packaging provides on-premise safety and on-the-go convenience
Beer packaged in PET bottles requires performance additives to maintain great taste over its entire shelf life. Protection from light and oxygen degradation is essential.
- Liquid and masterbatch colorants to provide shelf appeal and product protection
- O2 Scavengers that actively scavenging oxygen from beer bottles while providing a passive O2 barrier increasing shelf life
- UV additives that deliver product protection for UV sensitive nutrients and colorants
- Soft touch TPEs for over molded caps to help your consumers open your products more easily
- TPE liners for metal crown closures